07 May 2008

Digression No. 1

Our first review is in and it is sweet, and short. Bill Reed, who is the creator of People Vs. Dr. Chilledair [no, I haven't a clue], opines, "The unqualified Dr Chilledair seal of approval (our first EV-ER) goes to the Big 10-Inch Record." What is it the Brits say? We are chuffed about that! [Haven't a clue where that one comes from, either.]

That's all that the doc has to say about this place, but he has plenty to say about other subjects, mostly musical. Bill is a friend of, and writes very knowledgeably about, many of the musical giants that I admire in the pop sphere - including Page Cavanaugh, who was one of the first artists featured on this blog.

I can't say enough about Bill's site, so rather than droning on about it, let me just suggest that you drop by and sample the chilled air.

No comments: