Blogger adamantly refuses to let me post comments on my own blog, despite me following every arcane instruction on the web (e.g., allowing third-party cookies, clearing the cache). So for the time being I won't be able to respond to your comments or even post links in the comment section. You will find the links at the bottom of the post for any new items.
'Clouds' and 'Lost in a Fog'
-
This is a companion piece to a post on the main blog in which I discuss Les
Brown's 1952 LP *Musical Weather Vane*, along with two other Brown albums.
Th...
1 month ago

9 comments:
terrible !
Very sorry ...
Kudos on a well-written and thought-provoking piece!
Ouch! Sorry to hear that. I'm still having good luck with the 3rd party cookies thing in Firefox. Wish I knew something else to try. Biggest issue I have now is the page refreshes sometimes halfway through a comment and I have to start over again. Weird but manageable.
Create a 2nd administrator (Settings: Permissions: "Blog admins and authors") and use that account for your comments etc.
This is Buster. Thanks for the thoughts, everyone. I will be commented anonymously for the time being.
Commenting, that is. My first anonymous comment and it has a typo! / Buster
I feel your pain! Seems like now it allows anonymous comments?? Anyway, give yourself a ton of thanks from "clutterbuk" for your generosity with so many great posts recently.
Thanks! Yes, "anon" is now OK. That was a work-around, but now I have another work-around that lets me post under my own name.
Post a Comment