30 May 2010

Digression No. 22

For those of you who were interested in the Henry Mancini score for Summer Love, I have found a undamaged copy of the title song on a second copy of the LP I discovered in a most unlikely place - under "S" in my soundtrack collection. You can just download the new title song rip via this link or go to the Summer Love post below for the entire score with the new track.

I also came across an EP version of the Lena Horne 10-inch LP that I recently posted - thought you might want to have the EP cover, which is different from the LP. As with almost all the graphics on this site, this is a high resolution image. Click on the image to enlarge it.

4 comments:

Luis said...

Thank you for Lena Horne. I see that the cover of the EP you are posting now has two titles (I Feel So Smoochie, Take Love Easy) not included in your previous post of the 10 inch album.

Buster said...

Luis,

Good catch! Lena actually recorded (I think) 16 titles for M-G-M, including the eight on the LP and the two you mention. Unfortunately, I don't have the EP itself (or at least I can't find it!), only the cover. The missing items are now commercially available, I believe.

AAUndercover said...

Excellent and thank you buster

Lennonka said...

Dear Buster!

Can you reupload this album?

Thank you very much!